Sponsors

Thursday 19 May 2011

Pass notes no 2,974: Leeman Brothaz

Leeman BrothazLeeman Brothaz: straight outta Wall Street. Photo: YouTube

Age: 29.

Appearance: Bankers absolute and total.

These are the idiots that led the world economy to its knees? Only in a very small way. You mean: "Is it the Wall Street investment bank that went bankrupt in 2008, helping to trigger the worst banking crisis since the great depression?"

I guess I do Then the answer No.?It was Lehman Brothers with an ERS with h.

If I knew how to spell stuff, I would not work for the Guardian. The Brothaz are a couple of white guys in costume of rap on subprime, quantitative easing and "corporate drones". They just put out a video called greed is good, in which they swagger around Wall Street waving tickets $100 and the theft of homeless.

I hope that it's quite funny if you've never heard of Loadsamoney. It is satire or something? This is certainly something. One of the Brothaz spent seven years working for a mortgage company. "I have had thoughts of doing business with consumers for a long period of time," Theo Pappadopolous told New York magazine. "I just put my thoughts for her and it came out in a song."

I like people who speak of writing as if it was the sausage-making. "I just put the pork in, and he came out as terms"?

Specifically. What were the "thoughts"? Borrowers are thick. Or, as the video, "" we bankers ain't liars/Wall Street was ready to bring you big spenders consumers / a sub-prime meant a non-doute loan / us has contributed to the Main Street to buy some sick-ass homes. ""

Don't stop. My doctor said that must be my tension blood up "you say Wall Street of greedy, that ain't right/greed is not the problem, it is your lack of foresight.

I think that we should have a go at this lark rap. Then, you start.

The greed of bankers/good bonus so give their wood... They call themselves the Brothaz/but they encounter as mothaz.

should not be confused with: JP organ, Goldman, sex, Swizz of credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment